WHY JAIPUR FERTILITY CENTRE ?
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, ETHICS & EXCELLENCE: A NATIONAL PIONEER
By investing in the latest technology, from time to time, to improve clinical outcomes, by offering patient friendly IVF programs so that more people can afford treatment, and continuous training / exposure at the global level of what is best in IVF, we are committed to only the latest and the best patient care. To encourage continuous innovation, we monitor our performance closely, enabling us to make immediate adaptations and improvements on any level.
“The patient comes first” is the philosophy at JFC. We believe that any decision we make from the perspective of serving the patient will ultimately be the best choice. Therefore, we remain dedicated to delivering exceptional service from all areas of the organization. In fact, based on our patient satisfaction survey results, 95 percent of our patients would recommend JFC to a family member or friend.
WORLD RENOWNED TEAM OF INFERTILITY EXPERTS & EMBRYOLOGISTS
Lead by none other than the pioneering infertility specialist of the country, Dr M. L. Swarankar, the team of experienced infertility specialists, embryologists and support staff at the JFC is committed to deliver the best for its patients. To learn more about team, click here
Today, 6 reproductive endocrinologists, a full scale urology & OBGYN dept, embryology scientists, geneticists, and 50+ highly specialized support staff care for patients at JFC and Mahatma Gandhi IVF Centre. We offer a comprehensive range of fertility treatment options including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro insemination (IVF), Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Embryoscope Monitoring, Pre Implantation Genetic Screening using Next Gen Sequencing (PGD using NGS) etc. as well as resources to comprehensively address patients’ medical, emotional, and financial needs.
GLOBALLY AT PAR SUCCESS RATES
The success rate at Jaipur Fertility Centre following an IVF-ICSI or any other ART procedure is at par with any other centre in the world.
The success rates at JFC are briefly outlined below, for a more detailed information on IVF / ART success, click here for Our Success Rates .
For IVF-ICSI patients,
– Maternal Age – Less than 30 years: 45 – 50 %
– Between 30 – 35 years: 35 – 40 %
– More than 35 years: 25 – 30 %
At a regular weekly interval, our infertility specialists and embryologists come together to discuss treatment approaches or new protocols for EACH and EVERY patient being treated, attend Journal Club, or to discuss patient satisfaction and general practice improvement concepts. For patients, this translates to not just one physician reviewing your case file and treatment protocol but often several physicians from our panel reproductive / infertility medicine experts weighing in and providing insight.
At the Jaipur Fertility Centre, patients can expect a warm and inviting, yet professional atmosphere with all the modern conveniences. The state of art embryology laboratory, advanced Egg Pick up OT and laparoscopy OT are equipped with the very latest technology and are fully equipped to handle ART cases and complexities at all levels.
At Jaipur Fertility Centre, we customise the treatment based on a variety of circumstances including your basal hormonal test results, age, medical history, previous fertility treatment, and personal preferences. With these many variables, each treatment plan is customized to the unique needs of each patient. The goal for us is to offer you the best chance of pregnancy while balancing the ability to offer the least expensive, least complex treatment possible.
We are able to offer patients the best of both worlds—individualized care and consistent pregnancy rates. We achieve this balance through a concerted effort to ensure you have clear points of contact at all times through clearly defined patient care teams. As a patient, you will have a primary fertility care team comprised of your physician, primary nurse, a clinical administrative assistant, and a financial counselor.
- First to deliver IVF & GIFT babies (Test Tube Babies) in Rajasthan and Northern part of India.
- First to deliver IVF triplets in Northern India.
- First to deliver an IVF baby through Micro Surgical Epididymal Aspiration combined with In Vitro Fertilization (MESA-IVF) in India
- First to introduce 3-D- Digital Volumetric (Live 3-D) Ultrasound & Colour Doppler in India.
- First to achieve a viable pregnancy (>34 wks.) following ROSNI with ICSI & TESE in a case of hypogonadotophic male (after hormonal therapy).
- Highest no. of ICSI deliveries > 1000 babies.
- Treated > 900 patients (IVF Cycle per annum) (Total IVF/ICSI babies born > 10000).
- Highest no. of IVF babies in the world in cases of Genital Tuberculosis (>1000).
- First to deliver an IVF baby through testicular sperms using conventional IVF.
- Organized 1st International (Indo-German) Workshop on Endoscopic Surgery in Gynaecology in Jaipur.
- First to deliver an IVF baby from 46 xy female (A Genetic Male) mother.