Jaipur Fertility Center respects the privacy of the patients and is dutiful towards protecting it. We request our existing as well as future patients to go through the following privacy details:-
We will require the following personal details from our patient(s):-
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require the aforementioned information to:-
- Gather in our records, including digital records on the website for internal use.
- Through these, we shall remain in contact with the patient(s) during and after the treatment to obtain feedbacks and suggestions from them, our valued customers, for improvement in our products and services.
- To keep the patient(s) updated about the new developments in our services and products.
- Electronic procedures have been integrated with our website in order to make the course of collecting information more secure and physically suitable.
Patients’ Personal Information
- None of the patient’s personal details will be given or revealed to a third party without their consent or under legal orders.
Changing or Deleting Personal Information
- Customers/patients can contact our digital team via email in order to modify or update any information, delete their account or unsubscribe.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FILL FROM AND SEND US
I have not long ago began utilizing Animoto to create truly expert slide shows. This resou
New Article Reveals The Low Down on Homework And Why You Must Take Action Today on homework for school
Purchase a Qualified professional Investigation Aid Help With Homework Do you experience f
The pattern now is to go solo, off-the-grid and to be no cost from the 8-to-five plan. Thi